Friday, November 18, 2005

Abortion and Stem Cell Research

I am in a political mood...this could be bad.

Could someone please explain to me the double standard our government uses when it comes to stem-cell research and abortion? On the stem-cell side...it is a human being. On the abortion side, its not. Personal feelings aside, this is just flat out dumb. Because our president and his government are too blind to see the ignorance of his policy they are retarding some of the most important discoveries in human life.

Make up your mind Mr. Bush. Its either alive or its not. Its ironic that you choose to regard it as a life when there is possibly huge benefits involved but choose to regard it as unalive when it comes to the easy way out for someone's mistake.

The ignorance of these policies will not slow down stem-cell research in the world, just in the United States putting us at a disadvantage in the future.

Ok, I am off my soap box.

4 DAYS UNTIL NASHVILLE!!!!

1 comment:

Crazy Dave said...

A chance for a debate here...albeit probably not a healthy one, but I'll see. How am I being hypocritical(the proper way to spell it btw)? I posed a question. You don't know how I vote. And yes, you are correct, it is America's decision on policies. Under that premise, the American people are blind to the double standard. However, I still place the blame on President Bush becuase it is the policies he has passed that have set the double standard in place.