Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A Rainy Day

Fall finally decided to roll around. Well not quite yet, but it will be tommorrow. I woke up this morning to a downpour and heavy flooding. Nothing quite beats Cincinnati/Ohio weather. Tommorrow, theres some snow on tap along with a major temperature drop....well see if it works out. I'm really hoping that it does.

Got the devil poetry paper off my back. Its all turned in so if i screwed it up...too late now right? Say a prayer that I did well on it. I feel that I should get at least a solid B maybe a B+ or low A, but I never know with those things. My Education test got moved back! That makes my life so much easier.

Anyways, no one really cares about all those details about my life, I just wanted to make a first post. Also, you should check out my other blog, Bloody Love. I am writing a short story chapter by chapter. Chapters 1 and 2 should be up later today. Please please leave comments and let me know what you think. I want to know what I am doing good and bad! Thanks.

No comments: